Monday, July 12, 2010

Weeks are flying by...

Its been over a month since I last posted and since Jared deployed. We miss him terribly. Ive talked to him twice in the last 2 weeks. We have been keeping very busy though. Spending several nights over at a friends house just so we didn't have to be alone; always on the go it seems.

I had a possible melanoma removed from my upper right arm recently; Ive got 12 stitches and it looks totally gross.

Caleb will be getting ABA therapy very soon! Im really excited for him and for the help this therapist will offer me in terms of how to help Caleb but also the help for Cody to understand why his brother is different as well.

I need to get on the ball and crochet some stuff for an order due in Sept. I still have to make a pair of booties, 2 tutu dresses, and a baby beanie hat with a long tail to match a blanket I made...

No comments:

Post a Comment