Monday, June 7, 2010

I just love the zoo!


Today we had Caleb skip school and took a family trip to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle and had a BLAST! We were there until nearly 4pm and we got there before 11am. I took tons of pics for my photography wall - on a side note I can't wait until I can afford a new digital camera like the Nikon D3000 - Im going to try and add some pics in my blogs as I figure this site out.


Dana had a bit of a rough day just feverish and tired in the Chicco back carrier on daddy's back. The kids were excellent and it was just an overall great day.


Tomorrow I get to go to a dermatology appointment for some 'weird moles' as my dr put it. Apparently going in to possibly have 1 or 2 moles removed turned into a full blown body search of all the freckles and moles on my body; and that's quite a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment