Friday, June 4, 2010

My mind is racing!

So hubby doesn't like the idea of me having a seperate blog. He thinks that sharing personal information is an invasion of privacy even if Im only sharing feelings; its not like Im putting our bank account on here for the world to see (if anyone even reads this crap).

Im getting a new breakfast nook dining set today, used, for $75! I listed my table for sale last night hoping to be rid of that thing even though we will take a huge hit financially. I also listed my platinum wedding set in hopes to sell it and get something that I can wear all the time. For now I stick to my $30 gold band, which actually was my original wedding band lol

Ive had this chesty cough for over a week now which is starting to scare me. Im thinking that since I have no other symptoms that this could be something serious... Like maybe pnuemonia or a chest infection.

On a better note, I am getting excited for all the fun stuff I will be taking the kids to do this summer. Caleb doesn't get out of school until June 24th which is totally late in my opinion but whatever. That reminds me that I still have to make a ton of calls about his therapies and speech therapy especially since the place that we were referred to doesn't treat 6 yr old! WTF?!? I called his Dr personally and never received a call back! Today Im going on a calling spree!

Molly keeps crapping in the house at night, mainly in the boys closet or doorway. I know its because I leave her food out and she eats late but I constantly forget and I would rather her have eaten than be starving... She's like our 4th child! Im definately going to have to pay more attention to that. Gotta 'groom' her today too now that Im thinking about it lol

So much to try and remember, so many appointments to make/get to, so much worry! BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment